... for our Wednesday evening Farmers Market. We'll be moving things outdoors as soon as the weather permits. Our big kickoff to the warm season will be Wednesday, May 25 - but you're welcome to get started as soon as you have products.
Please visit our Local Producer Page to learn about the process for becoming a Producer in the Purple Porch Co-op Farmers Market.
- Fill out an application - submit - and get approved by PPC Staff (usually within 7 days).
- You need to either grow or produce the food you sell. This is a Local Producer Market - We do not allow Market participants to resell food from other farms or producers. (case-by-case exceptions for those that have arrangements with other approved producers to sell their products).
- We value transparency. We encourage customers to ask questions about your growing methods (or ingredients that you use) and expect producers to eagerly share information about their products.
- Producers must provide and handle their own 10x10 canopy (optional, but usually necessary), table/chair and sign.
- Market hours every Wednesday 4:30-7:30 pm. Setup no earlier than 3:30 pm and no later than 4:20 pm. We need producers to be here during the entire market hours to help convey an thriving Market environment for customers. If you know that you're not able to do this a certain week, we ask that you not participate
- Parking - there is not parking available for producers on the Purple Porch property. There is plenty of street parking, but we ask that you save the nearby spots for customers.
- We encourage all producers to utilize our online ordering system. This is a good marketing opportunity and you do get a better sense for the amount of food you need to bring.
- You will be paid by check for 91% of sales no earlier than 7:30 pm the following Wednesday.