New feature on our website - A "Comment Card"
We really value your opinion of our store/cafe/market and would like to know more about your experience with Purple Porch Co-op.
Fill out our easy to use Comment Card.
- Let us know about a poor experience you had - Knowing this, helps us get better.
- Let us know about a great experience - and name names - we want to make sure the appreciation gets to those that earned it.
- Are we missing a product that you would buy at the Co-op and that you think would be a good addition to our shelves?
- You name it.
- Anonymous is fine. But please give us a chance to let you know how we'll use your constructive criticism by providing your email address.
Again - here is the link: http://www.purpleporch.coop/comment-card
Seeking those with Experience to help create a great Experience.
Now Hiring for two positions - Help Spread the word
Upcoming Dates at the Porch
- This Wednesday (2/22) - Apryl from Harvest Circle Workshop Superfood Snacks from Valparaiso will be sampling at lunchtime.
- This Saturday (2/25) - Frozen Garden (also from Valparaiso) will be sampling their smoothies 11am-1pm.
- First Friday - March 3 - Dagger Mountain will be serving sample of their pour over coffee.
- April 23 - Save the Date - Annual Member-owner Meeting (now in the Spring!) - Don't forget to let the Board know if you have an interest in serving on the Board of Directors.
- May 31 - Save the Date - Best. Market. Ever. - Live Music, Wood Fired Pizza, Beer Garden, Local Farmers
A request - a Way to Help
You are invited to participate in a study that a class from IUSB is conducting for our Co-op – a way to learn more about why people shop at Purple Porch Co-op. The course is a Qualitative Research Methods course taught by a IUSB Professor (and Co-op Member-owner) – Zach Shrank.
This is an “opt-in” opportunity. I will only provide your contact information to the course Dr. Shrank IF you give permission. Participation only means that the Professor will contact you in order to set up a time to meet with a student for a brief interview about Purple Porch Co-op. To do that – Please click on this mini form and submit within the week.
Your cooperation is good for this course and the information gathered will be good for your Co-op.
LOCAL FARMERS MARKET - EVERY WEDNESDAY
Ordering is Friday noon through Monday 7pm - Click on the link and Bookmark it in your web browser. Everyone is welcome to use this online ordering system. Or just show up - meet your local producers on Wednesday 5:00 - 7:00pm (HOURS FOR THE COLD MONTHS).